Atilla Zaimoğlu is a partner at KardenPartners. Previously, he was an executive partner at AC İstanbul Bağımsız Denetim A.Ş. and prior to that, an acting member of the Capital Market Boards of Turkey. He has extensive knowledge on capital market regulations, Turkish Tax Law, Turkish Commercial Law, IFRS regulations, company valuations and public offerings.
- İstanbul University, School of Business
LICENSES AND NATIONAL VOCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Sworn-in Certified Public Accountant
- Independent Auditor
- Capital Market Activities – Advanced Level Licence
- Credit Rating Specialist Licence
- Derivative Instruments Licence